Greyhound Prices

Please do yourselves a huge saving , DONT bet on the greyhounds on smarkets, prices are ALWAYS a point or two under what betfair offer, sometimes more, just looked to bet in a race at Sheffield dogs, trap 1, on smarkets trading at 3.3, and on betfair 10.4, yes you read it right 7 points under betfair , sp price was 11/2.

Says it all , looks like traders are using to two sites to lay back,
BE WARNED , YOU ARE BEING CHEATED OUT OF BEST PRICES ON THE GREYHOUNDS ON HERE.

Look at this heading , this as a follow up to my recent post on , very low prices offered by smarkets compared to all other site…

here it is
Smarkets betting exchange allows you to bet with the best Greyhound Racing odds - thanks to our small margins and industry-low 2% commission.

This is the heading page on the website, could this be a case of trading standards , advertising one thing , actually giving another.

I think this is no longer actual as I know the other competitors in the field. Some of the prices are even better.

I have noticed this and I always compare offers before placing my bets. It`s normal for operators to advertise their services in the best way possible.

Best offers can be defined only by your point of view. What is a great bonus for me might be nothing special for another. Just play and have fun!

1 Like