NFL 2020/21 Season

Surprised to see no thread for the season, so I’ll post a pick for this weeks match.

Sammy Watkins O42.5 receiving yards $1.87
Anytime TD $3.30

Hill is going to be managed, so Watkins should get more snaps against the 31st ranked pass D. Chiefs receivers will have a field day

a pick for me in the Browns v Jets match

The Jets placed defensive lineman Quinnen Williams on injured reserve with a neck injury, which gives them no shot of slowing Cleveland’s vaunted run game. They’re also down to their third-string slot corner, which means Jarvis Landry won’t be stopped. So you can expect an offensive eruption from the the Browns. New York has scored 23 or more in four of its last six games, and will do enough to help get this Over.

Tampa Bay 2.60 v 1.62 Green Bay in the first conference final tonight.

The total match points line is Under/over 52.5 pts for Green Bay V Tampa Bay

Under 52.5 pts $2.04 v $1.86 Over 52.5 pts as I speak now

Aaron Rodgers passing Yards Under 283.5 Yards/Over 283.5 Yards

Under 283.5 Yards $2.12 v $1.83 Over 283.5 Yards

Brady Passing Yards Under 285.5 Yards/Over 285.5 Yards

under 285.5 Yards 1.95 v 2.00 Over 285.5 Yards

I like KC at the handicap -3 but expect it to be around -4 closer to game time.

Although the Chiefs won’t have LT Eric FIsher to help slow the Bucs’ fierce pass rush, tackles Mike Remmers and Andrew Wylie aren’t going to be bludgeoned the way the Packers’ tackles were last week. The Nov. 29 meeting in Tampa ended in a 27-24 K.C. win; it wasn’t really close, though. The Chiefs rolled up 543 yards and led 27-10 entering the fourth quarter. Look for Frank Clark, who sacked Josh Allen twice, to have another big day in the Super Bowl as K.C. repeats – and covers.

Bit of an interesting stat for this season. When both of these teams get >8 days rest, Tampa Bay are 5 wins and 2 losses, Kansas City are 3 wins and 3 losses this season