Smarkets Starting Price

Is there plans in the pipeline to introduce a Smarkets alternative of the Betfair Starting Price. It would be really useful to have the ability to take SP or take SP for all unmatched bets.

Hi Darren, there is currently no plans for a Smarkets SP I’m afraid, but we can certainly pass the feedback on.

I’d appreciate that thanks. Smarkets is now my preferred exchange but i’m always drawn back to Betfair on a frequent basis due to the BSP option. It can make life easier when you’re out and about and don’t have the time to constantly check your phone to check if bets are matched so it would be a welcome addition and would probably mean i’d move 100% of my racing activity to Smarkets.

Noted Darren. We really appreciate the feedback and we’ll be sure to let you know on this thread should there be any updates regarding this.

1 Like

I, too, would like to request a starting price facility.
I like to get my bets on before I leave for work in the morning so I do not want to ask for a price and find that I do not get matched.
I beleive that another user has suggested a facility to get bets on five minutes before the off (or something similar). That would work for me as well.

1 Like

Got to agree with this. Betfair and Betdaq have this option.Also would be good if you had the keep price when market is in play.